Help!!!

lindakp83
lindakp83 Posts: 45
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Why do I feel hungry if I have had enough to eat? I ate a banana for a snack and drank some water and I had lunch less than an 1 1/2 ago. What is going on?

Replies

• CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    nothing's going on :) go drink some water and have a snack in about half an hour. :D We're actually supposed to be hungry every couple hours so we give ourselves more fuel. Unfortunately, we're not used to that, because we are accustomed to way over eating. Small meals, several times a day. :D
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    what did you eat for lunch? If you had too many "bad" carbs they are probably done pretending to make you full. Try eating a lil bit of protein like nuts or an egg at lunch, might help to keep you full longer. I had this same issue for a very long time while counting cals and eating low fat. Hope that helps :flowerforyou:
  • True DAT! Last night I was ravenous! I ate an apple with 1 tsp almond buitter (PB is great too, but not quite as healthy). You know what? It was enough, but in the past i would have scarfed down a huge bag of chips instead:sad:

I am making much better choices now, thankfully. And yes, frequent snacks is a good thing. I find I lose faster when I am not depriving myself...strange but true :noway:
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    apples ALWAYS make me hungrier than i was before i ate it. Even when I was a kid and not a tubby. I dont know why they do that, but they do.
This discussion has been closed.