Where to meet Women

Options
13»

Replies

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to say it but I met my husband on eharmony lol. so did my best friend and another good friend. we all agree they are the best relationships we've ever been in. (I also agree with the person who said learn guitar haha musicians are sexy!)
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to say it but I met my husband on eharmony lol. so did my best friend and another good friend. we all agree they are the best relationships we've ever been in. (I also agree with the person who said learn guitar haha musicians are sexy!)

Why would you be embarrassed?
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

tumblr_ma2eod8aSP1rn2nut.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Just hang out here. Your inbox will be full in no time.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Why would you be embarrassed?

There's a weird stigma to meeting people online (sometimes)... its almost like saying you couldn't get anyone somewhere else. lol but its a fantastic relationship so how we met doesn't really matter
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to use MFP there's Craigslist and KIK

All good options, imho
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Walmart?
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Walmart?

yes
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Walmart?

Solid advice. Not to mention you will know if you can stand the way she looks when she wakes in the morning.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Since bars out of the question...try a club. There tons of gems in there.

would not date a woman I met at a club
    why?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

why?
    I think he thinks that she thinks that maybe he thinks that she thinks that she's got cooties.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

why?
    I think he thinks that she thinks that maybe he thinks that she thinks that she's got cooties.

Wow, that's exactly...

Jinks, you owe me a chocolate bar!
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just hang out here. Your inbox will be full in no time.

Shoot I must not be "hanging" right because my inbox is empty....
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Life is changing... MOVING TO JAPAN... so much for dating advice... :p

I will hopefully be able to do Crossfit on post.
    I am going to look into joining a gym off post.
    I'm going to try to live off post.
    I'm going to learn Japanese.
    I'm going to go to Tokyo at least 2x a month.

My inbox on MFP is still open. Seem to be talking mostly to married folk tho! lol Making some good friends at least in this everlasting fitness journey.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I've always had success meeting women in places humans go. Because, they're like... people. They are pretty much everywhere. At least where I am. Do they keep them locked up where you are?
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I've always had success meeting women in places humans go. Because, they're like... people. They are pretty much everywhere. At least where I am. Do they keep them locked up where you are?

Be normal.

Meet them wherever you are..work, anywhere in the marketplace, social gatherings.

It's really not that important

or a nude beach, there might be 1 or 2.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I think its all about timing, I have met guys at the gym, bars/clubs, online, work, through mutual friends. Its all about whether they want to meet someone as well, because if you are looking at someone who is not looking it makes things much harder
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I think its all about timing, I have met guys at the gym, bars/clubs, online, work, through mutual friends. Its all about whether they want to meet someone as well, because if you are looking at someone who is not looking it makes things much harder

Nail on the head.