sports bras!

Options
I am sure there must be a thread around here regarding this topic but I don't feel like digging right now. So, to the busty girls out there: what is a good sports bra for keeping the girls locked and loaded? I hired a trainer last month and he has me doing a lot of plyometrics and HIIT. The other day while doing one of my workouts on my own I happened to catch my reflection in the mirror as I was doing jumping jacks. The girls were doing some jumping jacks of their own and I did not like what I saw. While one of my male friends assures me that there are websites where one could probably get paid to post such videos I think I would rather strap 'em down and keep them under control :). Any suggestions?

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Panache Sport or Shock Absorber. Not cheap but nothing better.

/topic
  • Athomps227
    Athomps227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Lane Bryant ones, I think they are having their semiannual sale right now too!
    But you will need some help getting into them, at least they're supportive!
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    I like Berlei. Affordable and they do the job :)
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I really like the Juno made by Moving Comfort. It gives a lot of support and also gives you a nice shape ( no pancake boobs).
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to get this under control too. I'm sort of limited to Walmart so I'm screwed lol. I'll see if Lane Bryant has anything on sale tomorrow since I'm taking my sister there anyways. Well later today actually.
  • Kingacat
    Options
    Shock absorber level 4, high impact bra are the best in my opinion.
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Shock absorbers all the way!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nicoleisback
    Options
    I find the only thing that works for me is to wear a level 3-4 support bra over a moulded cup bra
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Glamourise 1166 women's sports bra. My absolute fave :)
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34G and I use the Shock Absorber bra and it's brilliant. Quite expensive, but a good investment.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I just got a Panache bra, mostly because it was the only one at ****'s Sporting Goods with underwires and that would fit a 38I bra size. it cost me about $70 but I love it. The girls aren't going anywhere.
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I found the Champion Powerback bra which has an underwire and I ratchet those straps and hooks and away we go. I'm a DD, which is as high as Champion goes for the High Impact activities. If you have a Hanes/Bali outlet store near you, they sell them at a discount. Good Luck!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    For Heavy duty use….Enell
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Panache sports bra, does smaller backs and massive cups! and has the advantage that can make into a racer back if required. also comes in bright colours - on offer at Bra...issimo at the moment I think x
  • dorihenn
    dorihenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Pro! Convertible, padded straps, underwire. It's the only thing I've found that holds mah girls down, and is still comfortable.
  • Bacardibarker
    Bacardibarker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber D+ I find the best. I'm a 36E and they are the best I've found. Even better than their running bra.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Pro! Convertible, padded straps, underwire. It's the only thing I've found that holds mah girls down, and is still comfortable.

THIS! I just bought four (because, sale) and I'm loving them!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options

THIS! I just bought four (because, sale) and I'm loving them!

I thought VS only did up to a DD?
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback ladies, I have several good ideas to look into. Gotta keep those Ta-ta's in line :wink: