New Here and looking for some guidance!

Options
Hello! I am new to MFP and am just looking for some feedback about what is going on!

I am 42 years old and n the past year I have put on about 12-15 pounds just from being very careless with eating. I am currently 5'5" and about 147-148. My size 8's are TIGHT :(

I started back on MFP and WW mid december but then stopped and just started up about 3 weeks ago. I am tracking my food very carefully through both WW and MFP and am exercising/running 4 times a week (4+ miles). My weight has not budged since before Christmas and I am so discouraged.

My main issue is that I am flabby and have lots of cellulite on my thighs - I am pear shaped. I am drinking a ton of H2O, cut out diet soda, eat tons of veggies and fruit and have completely stopped eating after dinner.

I guess I just expected to see results sooner.

Help!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Basically it is all about the calories, make sure you are not overestimating your burns. You burn about 100 cals/mile running. Also make sure you are logging, and by logging I mean the real way where you weigh your food and don't just guess things. Other than that there is not alot of advice you can get without giving info about yourself and your current calorie goals.