Issue with gaining/maintaining weight

Options
I've always been skinny my whole life and it's due to high metabolism and a lack of appetite. Last year I started taking a prescription from my doctor to increase my appetite and it worked great! I'm 5'6" and was 96lbs and within 2 months I went up to 119 lbs. But now I have stopped taking the medication because I'm busy and don't have the time to eat proper meals. I work in a school office and am not allowed to eat in it so, I skip breakfast. I have my lunch break around 1:30 or 2 pm and usually eat the school lunch, unhealthy! Then I coach volleyball twice a week until 4:30 pm. Twice a week I go to the gym and work out for an hour or so and once a week I have physical therapy for a back issue. So with all this, I get home around 5:00-5:30 pm and am tired so grab fast food. By dinner time I don't have an appetite anymore or am not in the mood to cook.

So, I want to know what are some good ideas or simple recipes that I can maybe take with me on the go that are high calories and healthy? And also, if there's any smoothie ideas that are high calories but also not too filling. I hate when I drink smoothies that fill me up and I don't want a meal later. Any advice on anything would help great, please!

Replies