Brunettes...

Options

Replies

• superasianwoman
    Options
    EVERY BODY can be a brunette, only those who rock can be BLONDES. I've been both. So I rock. LOL
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    EVERY BODY can be a brunette, only those who rock can be BLONDES. I've been both. So I rock. LOL

No.

To be a redhead, one cannot simply wear a shade of hair. One needs to have no soul, be a raging b!tch all the time, be a freak in the bed, and a sociopath if you leave them. And being able to eat the hearts of small children helps.

Just because one dyes their hair red, does not a redhead make.

There is a reason we true reds are 2% of the worlds population. We are the true minority (where's my scholarship??). Having any more would shift the balance of the universe and throw us into darkness for millenea to come.

Which is why I ROCK. :laugh: :laugh:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

No.

To be a redhead, one cannot simply wear a shade of hair. One needs to have no soul, be a raging b!tch all the time, be a freak in the bed, and a sociopath if you leave them. And being able to eat the hearts of small children helps.

There is a reason we true reds are 2% of the worlds population. We are the true minority (where's my scholarship??). Having any more would shift the balance of the universe and throw us into darkness for millenea to come.

To this, I give a hearty "meh".
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Well I think I might cry myself to sleep
  • OatFloats
    OatFloats Posts: 119
    Options
    Well I think I might cry myself to sleep

lol!
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options

Born blonde, made myself a brunette!!!

Blondes have more fun? BULLSH@T!!!
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Light skin/dark (brunette) is my weakness.

Asians.
    Latinas.
    Mixed girls.
    White girls with dark hair.

(In that order too).
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Don't care as long as its natural. Don't mind a red streak etc. for flair but not the whole package.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart:
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Hahaa love this! People always ask blonde or brunette? And I'm at the side like what about us gingers?! Somebody has to love us!!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love all women....but i prefer brunettes with blue eyes
    Same here, men or women with dark hair & blue/green eyes....HOT! Sadly I am brown/brown.
  • redheaddee
    Options

No.

A hearty meh. What a little oxymoron.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

No.

I know, right? I'm kind of fond of that little creation. :wink:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've been red, brunette and blonde. People treated me like I was stupid when I was blonde. I didn't like it.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Blondes are better
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Well pooh on you. I love my brunette self, thankyouverymuch. I dye it to be darker brown (and because God decided to give me gray hairs at 20 lol!!!) but it's still brunette. You couldn't pay me to be a blonde.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I understand everyone has their preference. But come on! You're telling me you wouldn't go out with a beautiful women because of her hair color?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I understand everyone has their preference. But come on! You're telling me you wouldn't go out with a beautiful women because of her hair color?

Absolutely
  • redheaddee
    Options

No.

I know, right? I'm kind of fond of that little creation. :wink:

Your knowledge of this word, as opposed to being insulted that I called you some kind of moron, has made my day and restored my faith in humanity. :flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's true. I'm a boring brunette myself. That's why I married a blonde. I have more fun now. :wink: