No magic number, be in shape for your health!!!!

Options
there is no magic number, i realized that! Yes i would like to be thinner but i would like to be more toned, more defined, have more energy, be able to go to the limit, to my max and not break down!!! I met my husband i was 185 lbs, but i wore a size 8 pants! I had super toned thighs, "THUNDER THIGHS" that could move a freight train, I had abs of steel! yes at 185, i was toned and fit and could bench more than any girl i knew. i could sprint a mile run, non stop 7;00 minutes and not be dead! I had 2 children after i got married gained 100 lbs, lost 115 and ..gained 4 pounds back and i can run a muile in 12 minutes, and i will be dead tired, i have flab not abs and my legs are smaller but not as toned! and I wear a size 10 pants. there is no magic number that will cause you happiness! its about sculpting your body with excercise, and healing your body with stretches and feeding your body with healthy foods and lots of water!!!!!!!! so My goal is to lose pounds and inches but over all be in better shape, be able to breath better, run faster and longer and be more toned!