Zumba Incredible Results Reviews???

Options
2»

Replies

• jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    curious, anyone big 300+ pound guys try the xbox zumba? We have a 360 in our living room with kinect and I keep seeing deals on it and I'm hesitant to buy something that won't work. thanks!
  • rc322
    rc322 Posts: 22
    Options
    Tiff Tiff is sooo right
  • erickbrian
    erickbrian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    MY MOM LOST 30LBS DOING ZUMBA.....

.....and dieting. Without the proper diet, she wasn't losing much weight.

What I've told her recently, is to start weight training. She's complaining about saggy skin and muscles. Her workout is pretty much all aerobic/cardio, and no resistance.

She's doing great now and feeling much happier, lost another 6lbs after starting weight training.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Your results with Zumba, and every other form of exercise, depend on the effort you put into it and your diet. If you half *kitten* it, then it will not work for you. Nor will anything else.
  • Soaringrose
    Soaringrose Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im not a guy and I am not quite to the 300 mark but I am doing the Zumba on the xbox and it is so fun!!!! It gets your heart rate up and the more you do the song the more you learn the moves. If you do the world class tour then song after song will play for awhile. Also if you have xbox live there is a demo on there so you can try it out... Zumba is fun and I can feel it working! And yep you gotta watch those calories!!!!!
  • mikeladoersam
    Options
    Calorie deficit doesn't work - go to read great articles on nutrition and fitness at coach calorie.com loads of great
    question and answers. If you want to see results strength training is GOLD. To see results start drinking plenty
    of water and check out the site above.
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is calories in vs. calories out. 90% of losing weight is your diet. I think we all know that.

Activity is a great way to boost your weight loss and tone your body.

I am a zumba instructor, and even at 250 lbs, I taught classes. I lost a lot of weight when I started Zumba and by not watching what I was eating, the weight slowly crept back on.

I have never tried the DVDs, but I do know as a whole, Zumba fitness is a great workout and fun. BUT if you aren't willing to tailor your diet to eating within a certain calorie range (not saying this to you, but to everyone) the weight won't go anywhere.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Your results with Zumba, and every other form of exercise, depend on the effort you put into it and your diet. If you half *kitten* it, then it will not work for you. Nor will anything else.

Sorry but people who are just starting can do a workout and skip exercises that they are unable to do for whatever reason and do these workouts at a moderate pace/effort and still lose weight. The point is to move your body - if you move your body you burn calories. Your comment is totally discouraging to people who are just starting.

If people are using MFP calculations for their daily calorie goals - yes they are at a deficit - that's the point - but also exercising regardless of your skill/ability will benefit you.
  • winyin
    winyin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba once a week, used to be twice but pool league took over this winter. I love Zumba not sure I've lose any weight but I have lost inches and sometimes that even better, means that my muscles are getting stronger. But I agree any exercise you do that you enjoy will bring you benefits. If you love to dance then Zumba is the way to go or just have your boyfriend, significant other, husband taking you dancing every weekend. I was at my skinniest when I went dancing very weekend. :)
  • cherylhickford
    Options
    I have being zumba for 3 years now. And have just had my third baby. I ABSOLUTELY love the programme and can say that without a doubt it works . I am toned and fit and happy. I bought the incredible results system and am really feeling it. There will always be people who are negative towards certain types of fitness, but I believe whatever makes you happy and works is for you. Good luck with your own journeys:smile:
  • Len201446
    Len201446 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Do the sessions from the Transformation videos include any flashing lights or any distracting visuals? I bought the Wii Zumba fitness 2 but those fireworks in those sessions really bothered me. I am thinking on purchasing the Transformation set but I want to make sure the visuals are fine.

I have been using the first Wii Zumba fitness for about two months and I love it but I need to have some variety. Please advise.

Thanks!
  • irma0502
    irma0502 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did zumba three times a week for a month and followed a good diet, lost 4kgs but the awesome part is i had kept em off for a good three months after i got my eye surgery before the weight slowly rolled back in due to a bad diet. Now that i can workout regularly, and have two dvds from the incredible results series that i absolutely adore, i can feel my beachbody coming back! Yeahhhh!
  • monicauram
    monicauram Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I purchased my Zumba Fitness Incredible Results back in March and called to get a refund since I only used it twice and since I was passed the 30 days, they wouldn't let me return the item. Do not purchase through this website if you want a refund. Go to Bed Bath and Beyond. No shipping and you can return after 30 days.