Need help inputing data

Options
Hi! It's been awhile since I've been on this site and I am trying to input some of my own recipes and exercises. With the recipes, I find it frustrating that I can only use the available serving options... for instance, if I just want to add 1 tsp. of something but it only comes up with a tbsp. option. Am I missing something?

Also, for exercising, I would like to just add my own exercises with the calories burned (not breaking it down into how many reps/exercise) ... I am using Jillian Michaels DVD's and I don't see any of them listed.

I would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Replies

• rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Since there are 3 tsp per tbsp, when only given the option of tbsp, put in 0.33 and it will be 1 tsp. Sometimes it even shows it when it gets entered.
  • CaptRon21
    Options
    I've noticed that it will round off the .XX number to the whole or half. If you enter .33 it will probably give you .5, but that's close enough for me.
  • CaptRon21
    Options
    So you want to track calories for strength training. Add it as a cardio, you and I will be the only ones that know!
  • BonitaT
    Options
    Thanks... you're right, I guess I will do that. I guess it doesn't matter whether it's listed as cardio or strength training, as long as the calories burned is accurate?