Fit Bit Aria Scale !

Options
Has anyone tried this?

I am thinking of purchasing this scale! I love that it automatically updates my weight to my FitBit account. But it is on the pricy side $129.

Anyone out in the MFP world use this scale? Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    I use it. It's generally accurate... and the body fat percentage is within a tolerable margin of error, but anything that uses this method will be about the same. Just try to use it in the same conditions every time (same time of day, same amount of clothing, before or after meals... just be consistent) and it will serve your purpose. Good thing is that fitbit syncs with MFP so it will update your weight on here too.
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the information! :smile:
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    No problem. I've had mine for about a year... maybe a year and a half and I've been pleased with it the entire time.
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am reading Amazon reviews now, and majority are pleased with it. Most people were complaining of the set up process.
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    I found the initial set up to be rather intuitive and simple... it wasn't a pain until I changed my wireless network name and password. The resetting it could have been easier. You can do the setup from your phone if you want, but it still needs a regular wifi network. They will work on phone hotspots, but don't really like them.