Started (again) this week~ Hi :)

Options
I'm not new to MFP. I've use the app before. This is my 1st time on the boards though and actually making friends on here. I am in need of more friends to motivate me!! Thanks :)

I'm doing the 30 day shred (I'm on day 4), and drinking herbalife meal replacement shakes! I've lost 30 lbs on them before back from Jan 2012 to May 2012. Then became pregnant in may and gained 40 lbs back with that. I lost 30 lbs but now I need to start shredding for the wedding!!

Replies

• karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either but I've never posted until this week. Need friends to keep me motivated too!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I will kick hineys when needed ! LOL
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either...had an incredible weight loss, then got lazy..took advantage of the success I had and surprise, surprise some pounds..too many pounds...have found their way back to me! Time to get back to a much happier, healthier me. Feel free to friend request me!! =)
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I will kick hineys when needed ! LOL

Awesome! I may need that!

Thanks, requested you both.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either...had an incredible weight loss, then got lazy..took advantage of the success I had and surprise, surprise some pounds..too many pounds...have found their way back to me! Time to get back to a much happier, healthier me. Feel free to friend request me!! =)

Oh! Same here. All that matters now is that we are back on it!! Added :)
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either ???? down 60 and looking for 20-30 more!
    Y'all add me!