Need help

Fancy_Nancy2
Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
okay so I have been on a weight loss plateau now for 2 mounts and I must say I am getting sick and tried of it. I re-calculate my BMR which has a differences of 329 cal and I just did this now to. I hope this will help I also this week have add more workout time I was doing 3 days a week 45 min and the other 2-3 days 35 min my goal is to add 20 min but today did 10 extra min I pretty much run 3 days a week doing my c25k and the elliptical the other 2-3 days out of the week. I must also say it has been really hard to keep up with eating my life style lately because I am getting just so fed up with not seeing the scale move at all lately. I haven't been to bad but have had somethings I know I shouldn't of had. But I am hoping with the changes I have made it will help. Any more tips will be welcome very much.

Replies

• I was told that the scale may take a "break" from time to time but not to get discouraged. are you seeing any change in the way your clothes fit? or are you shedding any inches? I think those two are the best ways to see your hard work paying off!
This discussion has been closed.