Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Design your own 30 day challenge?

Has anyone designed their own 30 day challenges? I'd like to create my own, using hints specific to me, but I don't want to make it so hard that I can't compete it. Is there a formula somewhere that I can use to design a difficult, but doable challenge?

Replies

• Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    You could try 30 Day shred by Jillian Michaels on Youtube. They also have ripped in 30 and body revolution! you can pick and choose what you like. I hope this helped
  • MyFoodGod
    MyFoodGod Posts: 184 Member
    I'd rather not have a beginning and end. I work on exercising each day. Feel successful every day that I exercise.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    You could try 30 Day shred by Jillian Michaels on Youtube. They also have ripped in 30 and body revolution! you can pick and choose what you like. I hope this helped

30 day shred does not have what I want. I meant exercises that are specific to the things I do, like a 30 day releve challenge or a 30 day two point (horseback riding position) challenge.

I'm not searching for 30 day challenges, I'm searching for input on how to create a realistic one.
  • VelveteenArabian
    I'd rather not have a beginning and end. I work on exercising each day. Feel successful every day that I exercise.

Awesome. What does that have to do with anything? Is this supposed to tell me to be the same as you? How do you know I'm already not but want to raise the bar a little more?
  • I searched around pintrest for different 30 day challenges (abs, arms, etc) and took what I liked and melded them together to make my own.
  • MyFoodGod
    MyFoodGod Posts: 184 Member

Awesome. What does that have to do with anything? Is this supposed to tell me to be the same as you? How do you know I'm already not but want to raise the bar a little more?

When you ask a question you can't control the answers you will get.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member

^^This...plus if you want specifics, be specific!
  • VelveteenArabian

^^This...plus if you want specifics, be specific!

Um, what post did you read? I WAS specific.

I asked if there was a formula or system or method or whatever that helps to design 30 day challenges. How much more specific would you like me to get?
  • VelveteenArabian

When you post a response, you can't control the response to your response.

A 30 day challenge of one movement is hardly an exercise routine and it would be something *in addition to* and not *instead of* what I do.
  • ticribbs
    ticribbs Posts: 120 Member
    I found a full body 30 day challenge on Pinterest and then I used that and a 30 day ab challenge to create a plan that is realistic for me. I pretty much stuck to the ab challenge but I cut a lot out of the full body because it wasn't realistic for me. So far I've just put the list of daily exercises on an excel calendar but I'm searching for a more practical way to create a daily calendar list of what I need to do. Hope this helps some :)