2 weeks in, feeling great

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the MFP world with just two weeks into this new way of life. I use my Fitbit Flex to help track my fitness and sleep and am looking forward to hopefully having success with this system. I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs to drop to a healthier weight and have found it very motivational so far.

My concern so far is I have kept to the plan relatively well but haven't lost any weight. As far as I can tell at least... I've received a few compliments but looking in the mirror, I don't really see any differences. I'm trying to lose 1.5 lbs/week on an 1820 calorie diet but haven't seen results yet - 14 days in. I know combining a bit of strength training will lead to more muscle and muscle > fat, etc... I just don't know if it's working.

How long was it until you saw results or noticed a difference in the way you look/how much you weighed?

Replies

• crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    go more with how you feel and how clothes fit vs the scale or mirror. First time on here, I worked almost 45 days beforeactually seeing results but clothes fit completely different