Need motivation

I'm Dewi from Malaysia saying hi to everyone
I'm been struggling to loose weight all my life,I'm overweight and that really make me feel depress all my life,everytime I tried to loose weight,I've only put up for just 2-3 days,and I'm off to my habit back,eating off like a pig,I'm like a hungry big person who really need food for comfort,did I don't have friends ,I'm not really a confident person especially around men,

I'm already 27,and in Malaysia that considered to be an age for a girl to get married,and I'm not confident enough to get on a relationship due to my weight,I really need the motivation..

I'm 80kg last 2 month,and I'm working on really hard to be 57kg

That's me everyone,care to share your story?

Tq

Replies

• Hi Dewi,

Hope you don't mind me adding you. Its very hard losing weight its a lifestyle change. When I was your age I was 20kg heavier and since then have gained a further 25 with YoYo dieting but I am determined to lose it you can too. I hope you have supportive family and friends as that helps. I am about to embark on a holiday to Malaysia next week so am hoping for some advice on best places to eat for low fat and healthy options in Malaysia just wondered if you could give some advice seeing as you are from there.
  • Hey Dewi! Remember, the first couple weeks are always the hardest. After that, it begins to become a habit-- this goes for exercise as well as your eating habits. You CAN do it, you just have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone and push yourself to new limits. DO NOT give up. Each day is an opportunity to start fresh and make good choices--just take it one day at a time. You'll get there! :)