Does anyone REALLY need to see me?

Options

Replies

• AriDublyu
    Options
    Well, I'm certainly a sword wielding tiger, so my avy is totally a selfie...

You, sir, are awesome!
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    I hate face pics of me , Thats why I am just showing legs lol

Kudos on your amazing weight loss, and your legs look great!

(Is that a Bichon? I have one!)
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    Mine is of my belly currently to make myself face that I shouldn't let one body part run my life.

That's bold, and it moved me. Thank you!
  • BigTurtle56
    BigTurtle56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go with what works for you!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I don't post personal/selfies picture either because for me privacy is very important, and that is why I am not on Facebook. Pictures of my roses or my garden show my personality (they are my selfies...).

If I were to post a personal picture it would be only for the people in my friend's list to see, and not as the main photo to show in the forums.
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    My picture was a balloon until I lost some weight. I just didn't like pictures of my face until I slimmed down a little. It's totally up to you.

Your weight loss is inspiring. Kudos to you!
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Use whatever makes you feel most comfortable. Some people on my friend list have their photo up, some don't, it doesn't affect our friendships :smile:
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    I don't post personal/selfies picture either because for me privacy is very important, and that is why I am not on Facebook. Pictures of my roses or my garden show my personality (they are my selfies...).

I'm somewhat private, but who am I kidding. AriDublyu.com reveals who I am... And these posts get onto Google.

I love the roses!
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    @GlitterrMagpi: Inspiring before/after photo. Awesome accomplishment!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

I'm somewhat private, but who am I kidding. AriDublyu.com reveals who I am... And these posts get onto Google.

I love the roses!

Thank you, I love your flower too, it looks like a white daffodil. Am I correct?
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    @GlitterrMagpi: Inspiring before/after photo. Awesome accomplishment!

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mines of my body. Reminds me of the work I have to do. Gotta get rid of this lower belly fat.
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    Thank you, I love your flower too, it looks like a white daffodil. Am I correct?

It's a lily from our garden. :flowerforyou:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    very pretty flower. I have a tattoo of a lily. :smile: I would just post progress pictures. That is what I do anyways, I have a mixture of fat pics and current pics.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I do have a portrait of myself in my photo gallery, but when I go on walks to beautiful places, I like to take a picture and share it with friends. Doesn't matter to me one way or another though. There is still a person behind the computer on the other end.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think it's nice to see who you're talking too but it's not an absolute requirement.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a beer can.
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    selfie is key on the inter webs
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be!

It's up to you!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think people who don't have a photo of themselves as a profile picture are jerks with something to hide.

:wink: