anyone using the "quantum scale"

I only found one post searching the forums, but thought I'd check to see if anyone else is using one. I love the idea of a scale that only shows loss and gain. I have issues with scales and have kinda lost the privilege of using one (self imposed) but would still like to be able to track weight progress. I've tried other non scale ways of tracking and they don't work for me. So any reviews on this scale? Amazon only had like 5 and the rest that I found were connected to giveaways...

thanks!

Replies

• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    I actually have had the quantum scale for a few years and I love it. After I purchased it I read several reviews that said it wasnt consistient but I have had zero problems with mine. I can get on it five times in a row and it will give the same loss/gain every time. If It shows -10LBS and I hold a 5LB weight it will change to -5LBS so I know it works correctly. I hate regular scales as they makes me crazy about "the number". I truely feel the quantum scale is contributing to my success because I am much more focused on how far I've come and not how far I need to go. Hope this helps!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Le_Joy, did you buy a quantum scale? What do you think so far?

I just bought one myself, and I am so excited to get it in the mail. I get seriously depressed, frustrated, angry, etc. when I step on the scale and have to see the number. It is rather demoralizing. I feel like this scale is the answer to my prayers. I just did a google search "Scale that does not show weight" and it popped right up.

Kelly Ann, thanks for your review- very helpful!
    -