Need help finding workout clothes for my wife

Options
Azdak
Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
My wife was finally able to see some results this summer with her program and I want to get her a reward. Last summer she tried to follow me on my program, but became really discouraged when she did not see results. This summer (she teaches school, so summer is the only realistic time to start a program) she sucked it up and tried again. It was not easy, because the results don't come quickly for her, but she hung in there and finally broke through some barriers last month. It was enough to motivate her to (so far) continue her workout program as the school year started. Right now, she is hanging tough (example: last night she came home at 6 pm and went to lift weights, this morning, up at 4:30 am to do cardio). She has lost maybe 6-8 lbs so far, which is a HUGE accomplishment for her.

Here is what I need: when she lifts weights, she wears a big t-shirt (one of mine) over her workout top. She cut the sleeves off the t-shirt because she "hates the feel of having sleeves while lifting weights". But she doesn't feel comfortable yet in a regular tank top.

So, basically, what I am looking for is a nice, tech fabric version of a "muscle" Tshirt, that would be tailored for a female. I looked at Title Nine, Under Armour, Patagonia and Champion and haven't seen what I am looking for.

Any other ideas?

Replies