Howdy all

Options
New to MFP~pointed to it by another forum friend and the Wellness coach at work. I've been using it for about a week and very impressed with it.

I'm a 49 y/o "old guy", former USMC, looking to knock off about 25# or so~~currently at 232 at 6'2". I peaked out at 260 at end of 2012 and dropped 35 from Jan-May 2012. Then started a new job and since have been on 3 different shifts in 6 months so only lately have been able to get into a "groove".

I'm a user on several other forums and hesitated joining another but I can see there is lots of new advice and ideas I'd not considered before so thought I'd jump in. I find weight loss fairly easy but maintaining is where the real chore resides.

Anyhow, howdy to all the MFP'ers :)

Replies

• 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you have questions you can find answers in the search bar or ask here. Have fun!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Howdy to you too PA and good luck on this site. I think you'll enjoy it here. If I can help let me know
  • MaquisJim
    MaquisJim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Semper Fi....(I am retired Navy)

Enjoy your time at MFP...great place to learn how to make the proper lifestyle change.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!
  • MaquisJim
    MaquisJim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There's always a squid somewhere on internet forums~~served with some exceptional Corpsmen..thanks for the welcome.