Options
    Bump
  • Gong_Fu_Life
    Options
    Why? Why does everyone think cauliflower can replace everything?:sick:

Eat the real thing.

:flowerforyou:

Were you asked a question?

Must you continue to provide useless, unkind and/or snarky (unsolicited) comments?

Wait in the car, and don't touch the radio.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

because with this you can eat WAAAAAAY more than one piece. I do eat the real thing but when you're 5'2 you just don't get enough calories in the day to eat 3 pieces of pizza.

? make a thin crust pizza, has less calories and you can eat more…problem solved…

or eat less earlier in the day so you can eat more pizza …

Because I ate half a pizza and it was less calories than a slice at our local pizza place! :)

My hubby is a pizza fanatic and he loved it! I honestly wouldn't have believed it was a cauliflower crust had I of not made it myself!

why not just make your own the regular way and it would be less than at the local pizza place…?

I just don't understand the cauliflower substitute for everything clan….makes no sense to me..sorry

Hey... how about.. get over yourself.

Maybe we want to eat pizza every friggin day and this is how we like it. Maybe this is just a cool way to get in some extra veggies. Maybe our Macros won't allow for the carbs that 3 slices of regular pizza would consume on a daily basis. If we want to make cauliflower out of everything and like it.. then step off our block.

About to eat some cauliflower and salsa now... and like it.

then start a private cauliflower group where you all can marvel at the magical cauliflower substitutions..

It is a public thread, and I made my point, which you obviously are having an aneurism over, but that is fine as you free to express your opinion; mine is that cauliflower pizza is not real pizza...deal with it.
    Actually, you made no point. It is pizza. Just as cornmeal pizza is, and whole wheat and gluten free...
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    Options
    Yummy- bump!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Trying this over the weekend, we are trying for more gluten free foods for my daughter but she loves her pizza! :laugh:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic! Thanks :)
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I made this about a week or so a go for dinner and it was AWESOME! My hubby who is a picky eater said it was the best pizza he has ever had homemade. He keeps bugging me to make it again. My only complaint is the wringing of the cauliflower. I know the more water you wring out the better the crust turns out and honestly that is the only thing that is keeping me from making this again. I wish there was an easier way. I have a family of 8 and making more than 1 pizza is out of the question LOL I made ours with ham, pineapple and dipped in greek yogurt ranch. Sooooo good. Thanks!

Glad to hear you liked it! Try a nut milk bag (about $3 at a health food store). It makes this step a cinch! It literally took me 2 minutes to strain all of the water out! :)
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of cauliflower pizza, but mine also doesn't look quite as good. I like being able to eat more with less calories and getting a huge amount of veggies in without even trying.

I microwave my cauliflower, but I'll try also squeezing any additional water out before mixing the egg and cheese.

Thanks!
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Definitely making this. Has anyone tried frozen cauliflower with this?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

because with this you can eat WAAAAAAY more than one piece. I do eat the real thing but when you're 5'2 you just don't get enough calories in the day to eat 3 pieces of pizza.

? make a thin crust pizza, has less calories and you can eat more…problem solved…

Because I ate half a pizza and it was less calories than a slice at our local pizza place! :)

My hubby is a pizza fanatic and he loved it! I honestly wouldn't have believed it was a cauliflower crust had I of not made it myself!

why not just make your own the regular way and it would be less than at the local pizza place…?

I just don't understand the cauliflower substitute for everything clan….makes no sense to me..sorry

Maybe we want to eat pizza every friggin day and this is how we like it. Maybe this is just a cool way to get in some extra veggies. Maybe our Macros won't allow for the carbs that 3 slices of regular pizza would consume on a daily basis. If we want to make cauliflower out of everything and like it.. then step off our block.

then start a private cauliflower group where you all can marvel at the magical cauliflower substitutions..

It is a public thread, and I made my point, which you obviously are having an aneurism over, but that is fine as you free to express your opinion; mine is that cauliflower pizza is not real pizza...deal with it.
    Actually, you made no point. It is pizza. Just as cornmeal pizza is, and whole wheat and gluten free...

sorry, its not pizza in my book and that is all that matters to me.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

then leave
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Bumping to find the recipe later. I LOVE cauliflower!!
  • nmha
    nmha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This was yummy, thanks for sharing! Next time, I think I need to get more of the liquid out but I'm on a mission now, thanks again!
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options

Eat the real thing.

Have you ever tried it?

I prefer the taste of a cauliflower base to a standard base. I also prefer cauliflower mash to potato mash.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Eat the real thing.

Congrats on making a point to yourself. cheers.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Have you ever tried it?

I prefer the taste of a cauliflower base to a standard base. I also prefer cauliflower mash to potato mash.
    I would bet that most of the folks who write to say "it's not pizza" and "why don't you just eat real pizza" haven't tried it.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

OMG!! iT'S LIKE YOU READ MY MIND!!! CAULIFLOWER!! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14234-omg-cauliflower-om-nom-nom-nom-nom
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing this pizza is missing.

The pizza.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    looks great.
    bump
    def gonna try soon