Guess who's back, back again (etc etc); fitness goals!

Options
Although this time, it's not as an individual who wants to lose weight. I've been maintaining for a while now and I discovered over Christmas/New Year that, even though my exercise regime dropped off for ~three weeks for various reasons (health related) and I didn't eat as well as I could have, I've reached the point where I truly know my body and how much food I need. Not a single pound was gained!

My goal isn't weight loss/gain related, it's fitness related. I started running in 2012 and I love it. This year, I plan on running my first full marathon. I've lost fat. I've gained confidence, self-esteem and self-respect. I'm back because the fitness community on this board is pretty fantastic and even though I never posted much whilst I was losing, it was always inspirational to read. This time, I plan on joining in.

(Other bits and pieces, if anyone wants to friend me etc: I'm 24, from the UK, 5'2.5", currently 119lbs which, I've come to accept, is fine for me. If I lose whilst training, I lose, but it's not a goal. Fitness > weight, man! Vegetarian, but I've recently discovered I'm lactose intolerant, so I'm edging towards a slow transition to veganism.)