here i go again..

Options
for what feels to be the 1,000th time! i bought an elliptical last night and only have healthy food in my house. i just need to keep myself motivated to go to the store ever week to buy things that are healthy to eat, so i don't start eating fast food. i do so well when i go to the store then as soon as food runs out and life gets hectic i fall right back into the "i'll just grab something to eat tonight, i'll get to the store tomorrow" so this time it's for real. i'm not messing around anymore! my birthday is in 1 month and i want to be on the right track by then and losing weight, and i want to look good this holiday season! soo here is my pledge to working out and no more fast food!

Replies

• geetjl
    Options
    Good for you Emily! I did the same thing so many times in my life - always thinking "I should" but never quite getting there. A year ago I decided to just finally do it. I found myself a good program and stuck with it. I am now SO much better off and now think "If only I had" but I do know that if I can do it - you can definitely do it too. Find something fun you enjoy doing for exercise and remember that YOU ARE WORTH IT!!