Replies

• bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Tattoos are hot.

2632495406881568012E7wCRWzc.jpg

worst-tattoos-19.jpg

tattoo_60.jpg

drooling

I think that anyone who gets a bar code tattoo after WW2, is a complete *kitten*.

I also take issue with tattoos in general because they can be used to identify people and often get people arrested.
    like we dont have finger prints or any other identifing signatures :noway:

1) my main point was addressing people who tattoo numbers on themselves (post-holocaust)
    2) MANY criminals get caught not by their fingerprints, but by their tattoos. When criminals are arrested, their tattoos are photographed and documented. Of course we have fingerprints and we also have DNA. But obviously the more levels of identification there are, the easier people are to find.

but that isn't an issue, unless you are protecting your syndicate :tongue:
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Tattoos are hot.

2632495406881568012E7wCRWzc.jpg

worst-tattoos-19.jpg

tattoo_60.jpg

drooling

I think that anyone who gets a bar code tattoo after WW2, is a complete *kitten*.

I also take issue with tattoos in general because they can be used to identify people and often get people arrested.
    like we dont have finger prints or any other identifing signatures :noway:

1) my main point was addressing people who tattoo numbers on themselves (post-holocaust)
    2) MANY criminals get caught not by their fingerprints, but by their tattoos. When criminals are arrested, their tattoos are photographed and documented. Of course we have fingerprints and we also have DNA. But obviously the more levels of identification there are, the easier people are to find.

but that isn't an issue, unless you are protecting your syndicate :tongue:

Hey, when you get falsely accused and need to exit the country quickly without detection, but get caught because your tattoo is identified from the news story showing your identifiable characteristics, you'll remember this conversation and feel very very silly!
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Love my men with tats!!! such a turn on.........ideal man.... Ami James:love::bigsmile:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Shiver me timbers. Finally, a pirate thread for me!
  • victal

You've still not got your eye back!!:frown:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    WHY YOU WAIT TIL I'M ASLEEP TO POST AWESOME THREAD?!!?

-smacks Tim-

Dude.. You definitely must be the only one. Hmm.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member

What if I told you

What+if+I+told+you+that+they+are+stupid+and+_0a80ebf4a89a4bcdff4489045ef3c6f8.jpg

I had two eyes under my patch?
  • victal

What if I told you

What+if+I+told+you+that+they+are+stupid+and+_0a80ebf4a89a4bcdff4489045ef3c6f8.jpg

I had two eyes under my patch?

Then I'd say you should be on an episode of the undateables
  • totally! :P
  • Fit2Strip
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

That awkward moment when you are getting hot with a girl, slip off her bra... and see her breasts are a baby
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

That awkward moment when you are getting hot with a girl, slip off her bra... and see her breasts are a baby

I bet it's her child that died. The work itself is beautiful. Sometimes people get tattoos that have real meaning just to them.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

Holy *kitten*... Please tell me that's fake.
  • Fit2Strip
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

I bet it's her child that died. The work itself is beautiful. Sometimes people get tattoos that have real meaning just to them.

Just because an image has a meaning, doesn't mean you should tattoo it on your breasts. I agree that every person has a right to, just as it's my right to think they are an idiot. I think using tattoos for "memories" is dumb in general. I get it if you want to treat your body as a canvas for beautiful art, but if you want memories make a photo album. If my kid died and my wife wanted to tattoo a baby on her breasts, I'd think she needs counselling.
  • 99.png

well maybe not only boys with tattoos...but they definately have an advantage! love my tattooed men ;)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. I also find it a bit creepy.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Oh that's just... Just... Wrong
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    okay am i the only one that is saying the nipples.. how do they fit in.. is one the *kitten* and the other is a pimple?
  • Fit2Strip
    okay am i the only one that is saying the nipples.. how do they fit in.. is one the *kitten* and the other is a pimple?

probably shaded them dark black in the shadows
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy
  • hahahaha!!!