That's offensive, so what?!

Options
2»

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    **Yawn, stretch, looks around**... Ok, I'm awake... Who can I offend?
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    OP you make Americans look bad when you post junk like this.

This.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    OP you make Americans look bad when you post junk like this.

Ahhh way to go OP. You did it now!!!!!

tumblr_lwvoirhqhO1qii6tmo1_500.gif
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    meh
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    So, what I say or do offends you. So what? That doesn't mean it's wrong and it doesn't mean I have to stop doing it. Last time I checked, this is still America and I don't have to guard my every word and modify my every action to make sure it pleases YOU! That is all. Phew! Now I feel better.
    M7FyVKJ.gif

meh indeed!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Sure, but then we have the freedom to call you out on your bull and voice our anger and concern.

This. Your same right to free speech gives everyone else the right to freely speak back. It doesn't give you the right to pronounce your opinion without anyone disagreeing or disliking you for it.

(That response was me not guarding my every word and action to make sure it pleases you. Are you pleased?)
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    So, what I say or do offends you. So what? That doesn't mean it's wrong and it doesn't mean I have to stop doing it. Last time I checked, this is still America and I don't have to guard my every word and modify my every action to make sure it pleases YOU! That is all. Phew! Now I feel better.

You're wrong.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    U wot m8?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I guess your right to offend people is equal to their right to think you're an *kitten*.

Keep on braying OP.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You've got freedom of speech as much as we've got freedom of not giving a ****. Good luck with your offences, they're probably going to be unheard
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    It's a little early for all this isn't it
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    The word 'Tool' comes to mind
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Freedom of speech gives us the right to disagree with you. This freedom of speech thing works both ways. :blushing: