Championship Sunday!

Options

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I wish that MFP supported animated GIFs for profile pics, cuz this'd be mine for the next week or two:
    tom-brady-facepalm.gif

...and for the record, I called Seahawks and Broncos before the first game started. (The proof is on my wall)
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I wish that MFP supported animated GIFs for profile pics, cuz this'd be mine for the next week or two:
    tom-brady-facepalm.gif

...and for the record, I called Seahawks and Broncos before the first game started. (The proof is on my wall)

love it
  • Bahzinga
    Bahzinga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    49ers earn the money today. Going to eat Seachicken and poop 12th man! I'd like to see Manning and the Broncos whip the Pats, but Brady always seems to pull a rabbit out of the hat in these situations.

Being from Seattle, I'm getting such a kick out of this. Good game Niners... I'm glad this guy won't be pooping the 12th man. Boooyah!!!
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    fuou8n.jpg
    nelson-muntz.gif
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    fuou8n.jpg
    nelson-muntz.gif

i especially enjoy the schadenfreude that comes with every big game loss by the 49ers. :happy:
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Seahawks vs. Broncos. An old AFC West matchup. #1 Off vs #1 Def. This should be entertaining.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    As long as the 49ers lose I am good. :smokin: :laugh:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD THE NINERS GOT BEAT!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! I can't wipe that smile off my face today. What a great day!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    fuou8n.jpg
    nelson-muntz.gif

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Way late coming into this convo, but it came out how I wanted....now if the Seahawks will lose in two weeks, that would be great. Being a Pack fan, it was hard to cheer them on yesterday, but I dislike the 9'ers more than I dislike the hawks..
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ the sound of all those "fans" jumping off the 49ers bandwagon this morning. :laugh: :wink:
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If you are going to be super cocky then all I ask is that you back it up. Richard Sherman did just that and his post game interview was epic. I don't really follow the NFL but Sherman is now my favorite player.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ the sound of all those "fans" jumping off the 49ers bandwagon this morning. :laugh: :wink:

Probably.....but this girl is true blue and green and has been since Zorn & Largent!!!!! :-)
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I think the 2 games that we are going to see today are going to be better than the Super Bowl.

Who you got?

49ers
    Pats

LOL
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    tom-brady-facepalm.gif

LMFAO! I was just telling one of the guys at work that this image made my black little heart skip with delight!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only that would happen here in Reno...but considering 99% of this town resides in Colin Kaepernick's colon simply because he went to UNR, I don't foresee that happening.
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    The day after....... 9ers will be back next season, don't worry about that.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    The day after....... 9ers will be back next season, don't worry about that.

^ interestingly, this comment is also applicable to herpes outbreaks. :laugh:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Wow. You picked both home teams and favorites. How did you see that coming? You are like a soothsayer, hey what are tonight's lottery numbers?