10 minute solution DVD

Options
During the week I struggle to find time to exercise and I really need to start doing something.
I have seen the 10 minute solutions dads and I wondered if they are any good.
My plan is for 10 minutes before work and 10 minutes after.

Replies

• valchemist
    Options
    you have to start somewhere and I have tried a few of the 10 min solution DVDs and enjoy them. so, go for it. Jessica Smith also has some free 10 minute workouts on her youtube channel.

here is an example
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFP8qcx6GBg&list=PLe5P3ayTEj7aejY9MC8-0S6oTqx5j0aGK&feature=c4-overview-vl

speaking of being little on time AND only having 10 min here or there, she also has a book right along those lines. it has received great reviews on amazon and it might be right up your alley. it also includes a free workout DVD.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Thin-Weight-Loss-Plan-Transform/dp/1934716359/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390131248&sr=8-1&keywords=thin+in+10

(I am not a paid spammer for Jessica Smith. ha ha. I just really enjoy her personality and ability to motivate. and I like that she has all those free workouts on you tube.

good luck to you. and good for you for taking the first steps! those are the hardest. once you get into the groove, you will take off!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    10 minutes twice a day is a great start if you feel challenged by it. Just make sure to give it your all during those 10 minutes.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of these. I might have a go.
  • teamjohnston
    teamjohnston Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 10 minute Solution ~Pilates. On the days were I can do more, I do more. However, on days where I feel like I'm not able to do anything (cranky baby) the 10 minute Solutions have really helped boost my motivation and self-esteem. Go for it!
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like both Jessica Smith and Tiffany Rothe workouts on you tube and walk a mile in 20mins they all get you moving and every little helps :)
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I think I will treat myself to a 4 dvd box set =)
  • lisalu20
    lisalu20 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just seen your post. Yes I use the 10 minute solution 'blast off body fat'. They are really good workouts and have changed my body shape for the better. I do a couple three to five times a week. Good luck!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I highly suggest the yoga one! It's just a well put together set of asanas, and I love the stretch one*. Of course you can put more than one together, too :)

I need to check out the pilates one. A lot of times after weight lifting, 10 minutes is about all I want to add in so I love DVDs with quick routines like that.

* The stretch leaves out shoulders and upper back (it's only 10 minutes), so make time to add those in if UB is a tight spot for you. It could also use more hip opening, so that's just a head's up. It's a great 10 minute stretch in general and covers a lot, but I thought I'd note what it doesn't include.