chaLEAN Extreme

Options
Is anyone doing chaLEAN Extreme? I just started it 3 weeks ago and would love to tag team with anyone else who has either completed it or is in the middle of it as well for support. I love it, but also want to make sure my goals and expectations from this 90 days workout is actually realistic!

Replies

• akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in the push phase right now on it. I love seeing how much stronger that I am getting from it and can definately see a difference in my arms and legs now!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I was looking at it on Ebay...a lower investment if I didn't like it. How is it going so far? I just want to firm up a bit after losing weight and was hesitant because I wasn't sure about how easy or hard it was overall and if it was fun.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing it but I have done it twice before so feel free to friend me! It's one of my favourite programs! :)
  • Mom2BaileyBoyz
    Options
    I am in my second week, although I have done the program 3 times previously (I love it that much!) It's a great program, as long as you challenge yourself. And like other pp said, it's great to see how much stronger you get. I'll tag with ya! :wink:
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I think I will check out Ebay...for 38.00, it wont hurt as much if I don't like it as 100 will. Thank you for the information...it will take 5 -7 days to get it...feel free to friend me if you want to compare notes. : ) I only have weights 3-20 right now and 2 bands but will see how it goes.