Recommended workout DVDs?

Options
Hey all,

Diet is currently going amazing, lost 5Kgs in 2 weeks but looking for something to push it up a notch, currently doing the 30 day ab challenge and nearly a week through that but I'm on the lookout for a good 15-20min workout DVD. I've tried Insanity and it's a little intense for me given it's already fit people giving it beans and sweating it annihilates me lol

Let me know!

Regards,

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the 5kgs! That's AWESOME!

Have you looked into Focus T25? 25 minutes per day (okay, maybe about 30 with the cool down and such), 5x per week? It's not as intense as Insanity but still a great challenge! I know a lot of people of varying degrees of fitness have great results with it!
  • mordant57
    mordant57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, Focus T25, if you can stomach Jillian Michaels she has some decent ones. Sounds silly, but the Biggest Loser ones are pretty good too!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred. It's not too bad and its only about 20 minutes plus cool down.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I don't know why Beachbody and Jillian are the only ones that get mentioned much here. But there is an entire industry out there of these, priced reasonably (unlike BB) and from people with real credentials (JM has virtually none). And there are tons of free ones online, too.

Check out collagevideo.com, videofitness.com, fitnessblender.com.