I lost 22 pounds.

Options
I went from 215 to 193. I had no idea that I lost so much weight until I stepped on the scale. I checked it twice to make sure. I don't see any difference in the mirror. My clothes feel too big on me though. I haven't been on this website in awhile. I decided to start checking in every day and keeping track of my calories. I would like to lose 50 more pounds to get down to around 143. I want to stay motivated.

Replies

• nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow that's great

well done
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You should take pictures to help you be able to see the difference. Also in the weight I've lost I don't really see it much because I've lost some all over most notably from the top of my rib cage up, so I still have a huge belly but I've gone down 4 pant sizes. We notice it in our selves last. How clothes fit is a great indicator. Also take your measurements. And again congrats.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Great job!
  • mariecurie88
    mariecurie88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great job, and keep it up.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cheers to your weight loss, stay motivated by checking in here at mfp, you know it works !!:drinker:
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • saturenag
    Options
    Just started this year on my journey to loose weight and just change my life style for the better, your story gives me hope, thanks
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm not putting up pictures yet but I will when I lose a few more pounds. I've been eating a lot of veggies. Instead of my usual slice of pizza for lunch, I have a salad every day. Instead of candy bars and chips for a snack, I've been eating dried fruit, yogurt and nuts. Instead of soda, I drink tea or water. I haven't felt deprived because I'm eating well. I'm 5'5 so I'm trying to get to around 140 - 145. It feels like I might accomplish it this time.
  • BlueyesJ
    BlueyesJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    way to go that is my goal i havent lost any lbs yet but my clothes are feeling loser ...i just tell myself better then crappy food i haven't had mcdonalds wendys popeyes in 2 weeks no chips really trying to find heather options ..

good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!