Not a good day!

I swear I can't stop eating today. The weather the past 3 wks has been amazing. I have been eating so good, riding my bike to work and after work for an hour, going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week, walking the dogs and doing my stationary bike the days I don't go to the gym.
Well the past 2 days have been BLAH! Cold, raining, windy...just plain yucky!
I can't ride, I skipped the gym yesterday because I felt tired from the weather and today I can't stop putting food in my mouth. I'm still with in my calories because of my cardio I did today, but I feel so damn guilty because it was things like 100 calorie snacks x2, fiber one bar, 94% fat free kettle corn, Kozy shack pudding. I usually only allow one of those a day...ggggeeeezzzzz!!!! I'm frustrated! I swear I am a seasonally depressed person....I NEED THE SUN:happy:
The weather is suppose to turn around tomorrow so it's back in the saddle for me!
Thanks for listening to me whine :tongue: I had to write it down to see how pathetic I have been!:embarassed:

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    I swear I can't stop eating today. The weather the past 3 wks has been amazing. I have been eating so good, riding my bike to work and after work for an hour, going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week, walking the dogs and doing my stationary bike the days I don't go to the gym.
    Well the past 2 days have been BLAH! Cold, raining, windy...just plain yucky!
    I can't ride, I skipped the gym yesterday because I felt tired from the weather and today I can't stop putting food in my mouth. I'm still with in my calories because of my cardio I did today, but I feel so damn guilty because it was things like 100 calorie snacks x2, fiber one bar, 94% fat free kettle corn, Kozy shack pudding. I usually only allow one of those a day...ggggeeeezzzzz!!!! I'm frustrated! I swear I am a seasonally depressed person....I NEED THE SUN:happy:
    The weather is suppose to turn around tomorrow so it's back in the saddle for me!
    Thanks for listening to me whine :tongue: I had to write it down to see how pathetic I have been!:embarassed:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Obviously we all have these days. I just blew it by eating a couple pieces of birthday cake. Ugh.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Yes we all do have these days.:tongue: For some reason I cannot fall asleep. I have been moving all day and right now I'm piggin out on choco chip cookies:grumble: and milk. So don't feel bad. Start again tomorrow. Good luck.:drinker: