Hello

Audreycham
Audreycham Posts: 2 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Audrey. I started fitness pal a month and did not it had so much to offer until i sat this morning and started actually looking over the site. I have lost 11 lbs since starting. The process has been slow for me. I turned 45 this year and decide I will be in the best shape and at my ideal wieght befor I turn 50. If there is any one out there I can add to my friend list for encouragment and any advice please let me know. I is hard for me to fit exercise and everything else into my schedule. If anyone have any pointers let me know.

Replies

• Hi Audrey.........You are further ahead of the game! An 11 pound weight loss is great!! Keep up the great work. I started fitnesspal recently, but have lost only 3 pounds. So don't give up, keep at it. I'm 53 years old and will be a first time grandmother in early December. I want to be the "hottest" grandmother and example for our new granddaughter. In total I want to lose 20 pounds. So for me, exercise really helped me lose the weight in the past. So I am re-prioritizing my day to include exercise. I get up early and head to the gym before work. I try to focus on the small victories, ie., doing one extra push up, cycling 15 minutes longer, walking a bit farther. It seems small, but is really adds up. :smile:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,321 Member
    I wish I did that when I was 45 or even 50 but I had this terrible commute then and I am really loving MFP. Looks like you are making progress! I have time to exercise now but I am trying to set up something for when I get busier in a few weeks.
This discussion has been closed.