water in the middle of the night?

DancingDreamer
DancingDreamer Posts: 520
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So i usually wake up at least once for just a few minutes in the middle of the night, realize i'm thirsty, get a swig from my water bottle then promptly fall right back asleep.

here's my question: do i log this water at all? and if i do, do i log it in the day before or the day after?

thanks in advance! :D

Replies

• I only log my water if I drink a full 8 oz. But since water logging is only for you (has no effect on your other counts or your "5wk#") you can do it how you choose. If you do log it, I would do it for the day after.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    So i usually wake up at least once for just a few minutes in the middle of the night, realize i'm thirsty, get a swig from my water bottle then promptly fall right back asleep.

here's my question: do i log this water at all? and if i do, do i log it in the day before or the day after?

thanks in advance! :D

Log it once you have drank the whole bottle and log it on the day you finish it.

Glad I am not the only glugger during the night, I do the identical thing to you :laugh:
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    I don't log it at all, for me it's usually just a few swallows following a trip to the bathroom. But if you want to log it I agree with Lotus, log it once you finish the bottle and on the day you finish it.
  • thanks for the advise guys. i usually drink a cup or half a cup during the night (and whatever is left when i wake up) so i'm gonna log it in the mornings like you've said :)
This discussion has been closed.