Hello hello!

Options
Hiya! I'm Shelby from the US and I am currently a college senior about to graduate this May.

My goal is to go from 142 to about 120 and I chose to learn how to jog. My school has a Jogging for Fitness class that I signed up and we meet 2x a week and that class is no joke! I love how it pushes you, but still gives you a chance to go at y our own pace. I want to add an extra day (maybe on Sat or Sun) because I would feel better if I exercised 3 times a week. I'll add a 4th day later on, but it won't be as intense as the other days.

I made a new year resolution to complete a spartan race, but since it's pretty intense I have a mini-goal in place to complete a 5K!

I really hope I succeed this time!

Replies

• LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Well done you seem really motivated. I tried the c25k app and pulled a muscle the 3rd time a jogged. It was really hard going as I was so unfit. Maybe I should try again now the weather is getting nicer. Doing 30 day shred just now.
  • SheaBdoll
    Options
    You sound super motivated and that is half the battle! You can also try cycling on your off days. A stationary bike is good. Cycling really helps running! It increases your cardio and build leg muscle.

Good luck and congrats on your upcoming graduation!