What does my body look like at my goal weight?

Options
If you're unsure of what you may look like and if you are further unsure of whether you will be happy with that weight as your goal, this site is here to help!

http://www.mybodygallery.com

Real women, real images.

You can select your age, weight, height and even your body shape. Good luck finding your zen zone ladies!

Sorry fellas!

Replies

• oiypus
    oiypus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ha! Funny, I clicked on the thread just to provide that very same link :)
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I went to the site (and looooved it!) and noticed guys can go to mybodygalleryformen.com and see about the same thing for men. There probably aren't as many - but to upload your photo and help fellas out too!
  • anaisbutterfly7
    anaisbutterfly7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of the site before. I put in my goal weight and then ten pounds lighter. It was interesting to see it, and I will be interested to see how I compare when I get to my goal weight :)
  • Amiwil
    Amiwil Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ha! Funny, I clicked on the thread just to provide that very same link :)

Nice! Great minds thinking alike!
  • Amiwil
    Options
    Hi! I went to the site (and looooved it!) and noticed guys can go to mybodygalleryformen.com and see about the same thing for men. There probably aren't as many - but to upload your photo and help fellas out too!

Isn't it great to see what REAL women look like. My goodness I got so tired of people wanting to know celebrity secrets because they want their body. We don't have chefs, nannies, nutritionists, personal trainers, and plastic surgeon doctors on call like they do. So I decided people need to get real and see real. So I found this. I'm so glad you loved it. It's a real eye opener
  • Amiwil
    Options
    I had never heard of the site before. I put in my goal weight and then ten pounds lighter. It was interesting to see it, and I will be interested to see how I compare when I get to my goal weight :)

Anais I did the same but I will see how I feel after I reach my GW 180. If I still hate my gut then I gotta keep trucking and shoot for 170!
  • anastasiasmirror
    Options
    Great site! I looked and found out that my goal weight wasn't actually what I wanted. It looks like for my height an body shape .. i can add on another 10 lbs to my goal weight and still look really great! my goal weight is now 170lbs! YAY that means im...ony 65 lbs away from that instead of 75!! hehe!
  • Amiwil
    Options
    Great site! I looked and found out that my goal weight wasn't actually what I wanted. It looks like for my height an body shape .. i can add on another 10 lbs to my goal weight and still look really great! my goal weight is now 170lbs! YAY that means im...ony 65 lbs away from that instead of 75!! hehe!

Yay! I'm sending a PM. So glad it helped.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I also really like whatwillilooklike.com. I stumbled upon it before the new year & it was the first site like this I had ever seen. It was a lot of my motivation for starting up my weight loss journey this time around. It doesn't give you as many options as mybodygallery.com, but may still be interesting to check out!
  • miladymarathoner
    miladymarathoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I just had a look thru and realized that I want to set my goal weight lower. It's already at the lower end of the healthy BMI, but I want to look like what I saw on that site. Maybe I just need to get a life and move on . . .

Or start lifting heavy!!! all the ladies that do that on MFP look great!