hello!

Options
Hello there everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Heather, I am a 27 year old mother of 2 young boys (which actually have made it kinda hard to work out). I have done a slow weight gain over the last 7 years, between marriage, 2 pregnancies, and a c-section. I find myself with weight I really need and want to loose. So, here I am. I'm 1 week into my new program here, and I'm looking forward to these message board for support and tips.

Replies

• qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck with your weight loss!

1766700.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    welcome to mfp
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... :)
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:

Best of Luck!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Heather! I'm also a mom of 2 who put on weight during my pregnancies. Time to get back to pre-pregnancy weight for me! :)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

You can exercise at home. No need to worry about the kids. They get in the way, but it can be fun. My 3 year old daughter and 12 year step-son frequently join me when I'm working out to various exercise DVDs. They especially love to do Insanity. It is fun for a while, then they get bored and leave me alone to keep on sweating.
  • austinusn
    Options
    Welcome! This is a GREAT place for support, advice, and knowledge - you will succeed!

Good luck!