Crazy Canucks week of Sept 3 2010

blankiefinder
blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Haven't seen the Crazy Canucks post in a while, thought I would get us going again!

I'm Christine from Edmonton! Really need to start working out more... anyone around here doing Zumba?

Oh, and if you're in Ontario, suffering from the heat... send it our way!!

Replies

• suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    I'm in Kamloops, BC. I do a 4.5k walk, 15 min of pilates and 10 min of stretching 3 days a week. I also try to fit in some kind of cardio on the other days. Hoping for some warmth this weekend.
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm in Ontario, and please feel free to take this heat! I need to start working out more as well and Zumba is on my list of videos to try. I'm also doing the hundred pushup challenge.
  • blankiefinder
    Yikes, 100 push-ups... good luck!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks! :) Day 3 and I did 23 push ups today.

Which Zumba video do you have?
  • blankiefinder
    None! :( I am planning on trying a local class, found one nearby for $10 per drop in. Maybe I should just buy the videos and do it at home?! That will add up in a hurry. I just thought that a class might be more fun.
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    I am not entirely new here. Just been MIA for a few weeks. Kinda got in a funk and this time it was ever so hard to get out of it. But I am back and starting yet again tomorrow. I will be posting on a regular basis and tracking the cals every day. The heat this past week here in the East has been unbearable. Sept 1 we got to 46 with the humidex. Not a breath of air outside. I never thought that day would end. Then today we got side swiped by Earl. My friends to the East in NS got it worse than we did by far. But we at least got some much needed rain out of it and supposedly the heat is supposed to finally break overnight. I want to get out walking again so I really hope it does.

I am looking forward to getting going again! Good thing is I didn't gain anything over these past couple of weeks.

I'll check in later! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Alannah
This discussion has been closed.