quittin' time... :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    not like that, in a good way!! :tongue:

I've decided not to continue onto my original goal weight of 119lbs.

Not because the fried food is calling to me, but because I'm genuinely happy at this weight (123lbs) and smack bang in the middle of the dress size I wanted to be (US 4/UK 8). I went shopping today and tried on clothes in lots fo different shops to make sure. I also bought a pair of those obnoxiously tight fitting skinny jeans and they fit perfectly, no muffin top! :laugh: I'm so happy and dont want to be any thinner, at 119 I'll be "skinny" instead of "slim" :wink:

The only places I can see those last few lbs coming off would be my boobs or my *kitten* and I'd like to hang on to those :laugh: so I'll be readjusting my ticker (once I figure out how) and celebrating reaching my goal weight :drinker:

MFP has been such a big help and I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has been so encouraging.

I'll still be logging on daily but just wanted to post and say 1. yippee! and 2. thank you xxx

Claire

WTG and congratulations bigtime on your weight loss and more congratulations on knowing when you are happy at the weight you now are and stopping there.

Maintenance eh, fantastic achievement!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!