Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double!
Double your exercise~ :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday!!!

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I am already dreading the weekend haha and especially tonight. I am going to a sushi birthday dinner with a friend. I do plan on working out tomorrow (normally don't) so any work out tomorrow will be a great workout! Going to do my normal 45 mins of cardio tonight after work too to offset dinner. I will check in :)
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Its football season, and I need all the help I can get to balance the beer and buffalo wings! LOL!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mcsassy
    mcsassy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What a great idea!
  • Kushiel32
    Options
    I am in!! My Friend is coming down from Michigan and we are going out for happy hour. Will check back for tomorrow
  • flattsfan22
    flattsfan22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in :) I have such difficulty on the weekends and now with an extra day this weekend ugh....I'm dreading it
  • EmmaFrancis
    Options
    I'm in!
    Fortunately I work all weekend doing housekeeping so it won't be much different from normal days! Not too fun, but healthier!
    The gym isn't open on weekends when I get home.
    i only started going again last night and am soooo sore!
    I might do some cardio when I get home tonight. Take the dog for a run i think.
    Run/walk anyway.
    Hoping today will be my best for food

GOOD LUCK!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I have to do this! Weekends are my weakness!
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    I'm in! The couch screams my name on Saturdays...
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    In as usual. Are you having fun Fabs?:bigsmile:
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    I AM DEFINITELY IN!!!! good luck to you all! :laugh:

we can do this! :happy:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm checking in! It's 7 am in Texas, I have never woken up this early on a Saturday to workout! Let's see what today brings!

Good luck everybody!
  • Dremelius
    Options
    Okay, I'll give it a whirl! Not sure about doubling my exercise though. I already do an hour workout on Saturday and I look forward to my Sunday rest day:ohwell: , but I'll attempt to do some form of exercise on Sunday. Unfortunately, I struggle with getting in 8 glasses of water a day, but I know I need to improve on this. Let's go!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I hope skinny sat is going well for all of you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Off to clean house for work out 1 and then kids and I are swimming this afternoon for work out 2.... only on glass 2 for water but I have only been upright for about half hour so thats OK.

Have a great day All!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    It was "sleep in Saturday" for me. But I am about to embark on the day. Having breakfast then going off to the gym for my regular routine workout. My workout #2 today will be to help move furniture around with a friend this afternoon! So glad you have this thread going Dawn!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Having fun in the Grear outdoors today, beautiful, sunny, and cool. Agricise calories burned 900+ Water 6 pints so far. Will try to get an elliptical workout in the evening.

Check in let us know how you're doing!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I already did my elliptical training and later this afternoon I am going to help my friend move furniture around and clean. That's a few more calroies! I am on track for water consumption and eating is already planned out! Nice to be able to check in somewhere to keep me honest LOL
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    Did Shred level 2 this morning, and I just got back from an hour walk. It's so beautiful outside, I love this fall weather!
  • kittykat777
    Options
    I'm in...this is a great challenge.
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Let's do this every Saturday :)

Man I drank so much water today I am floating LOL
    I didn't get to eat all my calories today and I was still under the 1200 (even if I hadn't exercised). Tomorrow and monday are no gym so we will see how this goes. I won't be near a computer tomorrow and a good part of monday so I will have to do the diary the old fashioned way, hand written LOL

Good job everyone on the Skinny Saturday Challenge!
  • Kushiel32
    Options
    okay Late check in for me. I managed to take the kids for an easy 8 mile bike ride:happy: only went over my calories by 100 which is super good for me on the weekends especially when my husband is home ( whats up with his daily allowance being 1000 calories more than mine btw:sad: ) so now on to Sunday I am about to embark on my easy run (4 miles 11 min pace) and a round of weights at planet fitness) I am really not feeling it this morning:grumble: