I'm New Here #FitChic

Options
Hi MFP Peeps!

My name is Ashley, and I'm on a weight loss journey. I have struggled with weight most of my life. Up until last September (2013), I had just about resigned that it was a task I could not handle. HOWEVER, with God's amazing help, I am on track!! This is the BEST I've ever felt in my entire life!

I started this journey at 283 lbs, and at my last weigh in, I had reached 258! I don't really have a "goal weight" because I honestly have no idea, or can't remember what I look like under 200lbs. So, let's just say, my goal is to walk into a regular store, and not have to buy anything with an "X" in front of it. Some of other goals include being able to cross my legs, (I know..odd right?!?), riding any and every ride at Carowinds without the fear of the belt not fastening..again, and significantly reducing my odds of getting diabetes/heart disease which run rampant in my family.

I'd love to connect with some of you! I am not on a "diet" per se, there are just certain foods/drinks I stay away from, while trying to increase my intake of others...i.e., water..O_o Sparkling Ice has become my new best friend!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Happy Losing! :-)

Ashley #FitChic

Replies

• NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I totally get you on the crossing of legs thing! You can do this! Feel free to add me if you need some support!