40lb lighter and my too small jeans *pic* (I hope!)

karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
{img] http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs394.snc4/45696_444626533768_658183768_4978433_2906030_n.jpg[/img]

I know that I have lost weight, and people have been making comments about it etc, I only have one pair of jeans that I can wear as the others are all too big now, but these jeans are my 'too small for a couple of years' jeans, they are a UK size 14 and I thought they looked ok...until I saw this picture of me putting up our new tent!

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    The picture isn't there?
  • karenjoy
    I know, I am trying lol
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    {img] http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs394.snc4/45696_444626533768_658183768_4978433_2906030_n.jpg[/img]

I know that I have lost weight, and people have been making comments about it etc, I only have one pair of jeans that I can wear as the others are all too big now, but these jeans are my 'too small for a couple of years' jeans, they are a UK size 14 and I thought they looked ok...until I saw this picture of me putting up our new tent!
    45696_444626533768_658183768_4978433_2906030_n.jpg
  • laughingdani
    They're falling off of you for pete's sakes!!! You need some new jeans asap! :bigsmile:
    awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Looks like your doing great. You've got to love those baggy but jeans. :)
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Yes, you need to find smaller jeans! Good luck on your continued weight loss. :happy:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hey Droopy Drawers! lol You need some new jeans! Congratulations!
  • karenjoy
    Thank you Dani! I am going to try again, can you tell me how to do it please?
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    I smell a shopping spree coming on......... wonderful job!!! :wink:
  • karenjoy
    OK, this is me and my younger daughter two weeks ago

Picture001.jpg?1283548808
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    YAY to Baggy SMALL JEANS... :) I agree.... Like Wilma Flinstone and Betty Rubble would say....
    Da da to da... C....H.....A.....R....G....E..........I.....T :wink: Great JOB!!!
  • Lookin' good Mama! Keep up the excellent work!
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Great job yes go direct to the mall....The picture af you and your daughter is so awesome...You are one hot mama!!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Wow, Karen! Congratulations! But in the pic, which one is which? Who's the mother and who's the daughter? You both look so beautiful! :smile:
  • OK, first of all, HOW GORGEOUS are the two of you????????????????

Second, get her to lend you some tight-butt jeans! Go ahead...raid her closet, because now...YOU CAN! You look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • karenjoy
    Thank you all so much, it was seeing myself from 'behind' that really showed me how far I have come.

My lovely girl (younger daughter) is at uni studying to be a nurse, we are going to visit her tomorrow, to help her move house etc.
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING! Very inspirational! Get some new jeans! LOL! you deserve it~!
  • laughingdani
    Thank you Dani! I am going to try again, can you tell me how to do it please?
    I just added [ img ] to the front of the link and [ /img ] to the back! (without the spaces)
    I love the pic of you and your daughter!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    You look amazing.

I think pictures are funny. When I lost weight after 1st daughter and before my 2nd I thought I was gross and was unhappy. My sister took a picture of me and today I am trying to achieve the weight I was then. I don't think you ever really seee yourself as you are. My sister is super skinny and thinks she needs to lose weight but I think if she does she will look sick.

When I get to my goal weight I will be post tons of pictures! Then I will have people that don't know me and aren't afraid to be honest with me tell me if it is a healthy "looking" weight.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Woohoo girlie congrats on your loss so far :heart: :drinker: :heart:

Now ... time for a new pair of jeans and a shopping spree I reckon he he :wink:

You are looking fab well done :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!