Advice needed

Options
I have been Eating mostly clean for over nearly 3 weeks now (only been on MFP for little over a week). Previously I ate whatever I wanted and didn't hold back, so I have a lot of weight to lose (36 kg/ 79lbs).
I am just a bit concerned that I still haven't lost anything. I would have thought at my weight and with the amount I need to lose that it would be falling off me, at least in the first month or so as it has done previously.
I would really appreciate any advice - my diary is open so feel free to have a look.

Replies

• mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, what I've seen of your diary is that you aren't really eating 1200 calories to sustain yourself you're eating less and your body might not be letting you loose them because of that. Also do you jot everything down, I mean the teeny tiny bites that one thinks don't really count but when you add them up they actually sabotage your calorie intake. In my case it was the teeny tiny bites from my son's candy bar, the teeny tiny bite from my hubby's plate, you get the meaning :noway: Yeah those really add up real sneaky like. Good luck!