People starting to notice :o)

Options
A neighbor lady asked me the other day "are you losing weight?" SWEET!

Today, while at the gas station I frequent, the girls who work there were flirting with me big time (and they NEVER flirt with me)....one lady, (apparently a regular customer that the girls know) even touched my bald head. I've not blushed like that in YEARS. I was speechless and completely caught off guard by it. A GREAT feeling!!!

Replies

• brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It's always nice when people notice. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • diana_pat_10
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!!
    Is that not the best feeling in this entire world!! Keep up the good work!!

:):)
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It's great when other people notice! We are usually the last ones to notice it ourselves! Be careful there, heartbreaker! LOL
  • Hughes39
    Options
    It's great when you yourself start seeing results-but for someone else to see them too...that must feel amazing!
    Keep up the great work! :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Well done! It is a great feeling when people start to notice the effort you are putting in :flowerforyou:
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ahh it's a great feeling when you get people saying that kind of stuff. When you didn't see somebody for a while and they see you and exclaim about how good you look and how much weight you have lost, it's a real motivator!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    He he it's the best feeling in the world congrats on the weight loss so far :drinker:

A little flirting is great to keep us on motivated and on track especially from someone new who we don't know :bigsmile:
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I am so happy for you!
  • GetBackontrack
    Options
    The added attention is probably not only because you dropped weight but also probably how you carry yourself now, with more self respect and self esteem and people are drawn to that.
    A fews ago when I lost a good amount of weight , I felt so good about me that it carried over into all aspects of my life.

Great News! Keep it Up! :happy:
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be a nice feelin. :) Can't wait to experience the people noticing thing myself. Way to go. Keep up the effort & enjoy the rewards. ==^..^==
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Its wonderful when all the work you have done pays off. Congrats and keep it up.:smile:
  • tammylober
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thats really cool! I am sure that feeling was super good! My BF told me the other day.. You know I was looking at pics of you on our sons bday (about 2 months ago) and there is a huge difference. I dont see it yet but he does..so atleast that is telling me its working!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats man! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!