Looking for friendly Competition

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
Hi,
So i'm not new to the site, but I'm in need of some new motivator
Because I'm reconnecting with my goals so I'm back here hopefully for good.
According to my BMI i'm obese with a 40. something index looking to lose about 135 pound.
Me:
CW: 287.5
College Student
New Yorker
My Goal for the year is to finish a tough mudder or spartan race this year

I'm looking for people who trying to accomplish the same or something similar and who also in my current health range
I need somebody who I can email for advice and/or reassurance and that from time to time will ask my how I'm doing (I will do the same) In other words I'm looking for my "New bestfittness Buddy"

(thanks for reading all this!)

Replies

• AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:

There's definitely a lot of helpful people around here. If you need to talk to anyone, or ask questions, I'd be more than willing to help, & give the best advice & information I can. I'm extremely active, & I'm on here daily, & I exercise quite a lot (six days a week).
    You'll definitely enjoy it here & this will help you with your goal. :smile:
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    28 here around your weight range a bit bigger but got some 5ks in mind this year. You want a challange lets go lol. I am on here daily and love to actually get to know people and would love someone that will challange me!
  • chism21
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:

There's definitely a lot of helpful people around here. If you need to talk to anyone, or ask questions, I'd be more than willing to help, & give the best advice & information I can. I'm extremely active, & I'm on here daily, & I exercise quite a lot (six days a week).
    You'll definitely enjoy it here & this will help you with your goal. :smile:

I will much appreciate your input.
  • chism21
    Options
    this!