Needing more friends!

Options
I've been using myfitnesspal for a while, but have been avoiding it the past six months or so...but I'm back! I've signed up to do the Sun Run/Walk (10K) at the end of April and I need some extra motivation!

Replies

• nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I'd totally love to have you as a friend! I'm just starting back too!!
  • NewMe_JessicaT
    Options
    Hey! I've had the app before but have never taken it seriously til now. Im in need of friends and support lol. So add me !
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've got a 5-miler coming up on st pat's weekend. Hoping to lose another 30 or so before then, and another 40 after that. Add me if you like!
  • Tevajane
    Tevajane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I would like to join the others on this board in saying that we can never have too many friends or other people cheering us on and giving us the support that is oh so helpful. What a journey we are all on together!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • kaymaree15
    Options
    Just signed up today, feel free to add me :happy:
  • DairByNature
    DairByNature Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, iv been on here for a while now & my diary is open to friends 4 food ideas its good to have support on this health kick & im now too far from my goal weight phew :-)
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I've recently dropped enough weight to be able to start running, very slowly for starters. Looking for more active friends.
  • irene4134
    irene4134 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me.. downloaded the app 2 months or so back but didnt know how to use it, just managed today after a sweat!! i luv it already - its the west weight loss tool ever...

feel free to add me am determined to lose more weight.
  • sm052508
    Options
    I too, signed up back in October 2013, but last week decided to really focus on my health and get down to business. I have been on numerous diets (too many to mention), but what I have found that works best for me with weight loss and leading a healthier lifestyle is tracking my food. It makes me accountable and really makes me make better food choices. I too, need motivation and would love to have you add me to your friend list. The more support, the better the results!! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:

Let's do this together!!!
    Michele
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started back recently too. I originally started in August 2012, and took a few months off around the year mark. I started logging consistently again this month, and have lost 10 more lbs since December.
    Feel free to add me, I need friends too! I keep my diary open and I log every day.
  • whisperer02
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started back not long ago and i am looking for positive friends.