Beach Body Coach :)

Options
Hey Guys! My name is Kimber!! I have been on weightloss/fitness journey my whole life it seems! I feel like I have FINALLY gotten it right! Beach Body has changed my life!! I ordered a challenge pack (hip hop abs and shakeology) and have mixed that workout and shake in with my own workouts (weightlifting and cardio and low calorie, high protein diet) and in just 1 and half weeks I have lost 7 lbs!!!
I want to help motivate people and be a shoulder to lean on!! I joined beach body to help people like myself who for so many years couldnt figure out a good program for me to get in shape and get healthy!

I love Shakeology and I love all of Shaun T's work out programs!!!

Replies

• GREEKSTATUE
    Options
    Great job! I was a fat heavy lifter until shoulder problems forced me into P-90X. I also love Beach Bodey and all their products
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Beach Body workout programs are good, but Shakeology ISN'T needed to lose weight. It's better for people who are trying to learn how to do it correctly, to address their eating choices and portions rather than supplement a meal with a shake. While I commend Beach Body "coaches" on their switch to trying to attain better health and fitness, it takes more than just drinking shakes and doing work out videos to be a legitimate advice giver.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Beach Body workout programs are good, but Shakeology ISN'T needed to lose weight. It's better for people who are trying to learn how to do it correctly, to address their eating choices and portions rather than supplement a meal with a shake. While I commend Beach Body "coaches" on their switch to trying to attain better health and fitness, it takes more than just drinking shakes and doing work out videos to be a legitimate advice giver.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I agree. Love the workouts, but I don't believe a lick in Shakeology. I enjoy my protein shakes, and have learned (thanks to MFP) how to eat well.