I'm new

Options
My name is tammyhparker and I am no stranger to this world of diets, I have tried my share! I have lost some weight in the past 2 years but not all the way to my goal.So I am going to do this all the way this time! I am sure of one thing it wont be easy!!!!!!!!

Replies

• cyrenakg
    Options
    Good for youTammy! I get all hyped up at the beginning and then dillusion sets in a couple weeks in and I give up. You are so smart to start know it will be hard - but committed to go the distance. Good luck!
  • tammylober
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My name is tammyhparker and I am no stranger to this world of diets, I have tried my share! I have lost some weight in the past 2 years but not all the way to my goal.So I am going to do this all the way this time! I am sure of one thing it wont be easy!!!!!!!!

Welcome Tammy. The neat thing about this site is that it isn't a "diet." it is a place you can go to calculate calories consumed, burned, earned. It is also a great place to track your exercise. You can get an idea that way of what you need to change to reach your goals. It is also a site that provides a tremendous amount of support, encouragement and camaraderie. We all know what you are going through and we are all here to support you.

Best of luck on your goals.

Vickie
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome. No, it isn't easy for any of us. The best advice? Keep track of everything--even when you wish you could ignore it. If you do that and do it consistently, you find yourself changing habits bit by bit until you reach your goal.

Best wishes!