Country gal new to MFP

Options
Good evening everyone. I am a country gal working on a healthier more energetic me. I have been a member on myfitnesspal for three weeks now and I love this site. I have read many of the messages on this site and have been inspired by many of you. I would love to be friends and share the journey with others facing the same challenges. My husband is the sort of individual that weight just seems to melt off of when he needs to lose a few pounds and my daughter is a tennis player and has a figure to die for. Hope to connect with many of you soon. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• edinbors
    Options
    Welcome!! It is a great site!!! Good luck on your new adventure!
  • cjames2
    Options
    Welcome,
    I'm new to this site too, but I'm so excited start losing the weight and becoming a healthier me!!! I've heard and read that this is one of the best weight loss sites!!! Good Luck on your adventure:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BECKYCOUNTS
    Options
    Welcome, I just got started too. I have to lose 60lbs. I have struggled all of my life with my weight. I've tried evert\ything you can think of except taking time out for me, preparing ahead of time, and making sure that i fit exercise in my day. I've also started seeing a local m.d. that specialized in weight loss/control. They are part of themedical weight loss centers of america. I am so focused right now that I feel like I can reach my goal without screwing up again. I'm just walking right now but plan in the next day or two to start some weight trainig - I really want to tone as I go. This site seems to help me focus on my goals and I love to be able to track everything in one place. We can do this. Here's to our health and fitness! Becky