Hi everyone!

Options
Altiv
Altiv Posts: 174 Member
Hi!

My name is Paulina and I just joined this group =)
Since I was a child I was overweight, mainly due to terrible eating habits in my family, but only when I was diagnosed with insulin resistance I became worried about my weight but having that illness makes hard for me to loose weight, which at times makes me sad :(
My goal is to lose only 12 pounds, is not too much, but I've struggled for years with no luck, so I hope I can find some tips and advices to help me complete my goal! :D

Replies

• SchockWave
    Options
    Hello Paulina, Welcome, My name is Joe, my wife is Julie and both of us have struggled with weight due to poor eating habits/choices. I am in the Military and am currently deployed in the middle east and I will be starting P90X very soon, it's been hard for me to get the basic items needed to preform the program. I will be posting my progress on here to keep me honest. This site is very good place for support and help. Welcome again and GOOD LUCK.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :flowerforyou:

We all started out with goals big or small the support here is priceless :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

I'm Chellie from Ireland sent you a FR :bigsmile:
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! If you'd like please add me as a friend and I'll help keep you encouraged. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: