ITalk about de-motivation.......

Options
I reached my goal weight yesterday, Yay for me. Tonight I went to my VFW Post to celebrate. A guy there, who has seen me evey Friday night for the last 6 months and has been complimenting me on my weight loss, tonight told that I'm gross. I've lost too much weight and I'm gross. So he said. Thanks a lot, a-hole. I worked my *kitten* off to get to a healthy weight, and you de-rail my efforts the first chance you get. For the record, I'm 5'4" tall and 130 pounds of solid muscle,. so kiss my *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT gross, but I still walked out of there in tears. Great.....................

Replies

• psarah
    Options
    That guys an idiot..So who cares what he thinks anyway.
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Really what can we expect it was a man making the comment...He was beating you down and now next week he will ask you on a date...What a prick. Congrats on yhour hard work and success SWEET!!!!!
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    What a F^%$& jerk! Who cares what that *kitten* wipe says or thinks! You have done an awesome job! Tell him to ki$$ your gross *kitten*!! lol
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you look great and healthy! I am curious if that guy was overweight himself - he is just jealous. Its time you find some new friends with class. :wink:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he has a case of performance anxiety. He figured he had a shot with an overweight gal (since everyone knows fat girls are easy :grumble: ) . Now that you are a hot chick he knows he has no chance and lashed out because of it. It's his problem, not yours! He is just a do*che.

Congrats! You look great!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    maybe you has a booger or something :laugh:

But 5'4" and 130 is not gross in any way shape or form. from your picts I don't see a gross person.
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Hi, i totally agree with everyone, do not let that jerk upset you! You are happier, healthier and look fantastic- no one can ever take that away from you! :) be proud of yourself !!