Just Plain uncomfortable

Options
I have been going through some stressful times. Recently I noticed that I started to gain more weight then I have in a long time. I feel so bloated and fat. A friend gave me this site awhile ago and I saved it on my favorites. Tonight I decided that I would try and conquer this problem. I don't know if I have the strength to do so. I lately get fustrated way to easily but I am going to try my hardest. I can't breathe due to the girth I feel I'm getting, time to breathe again!

Janeldelmis

Replies

• saram21
    Options
    The best thing you can do in this situation is to just start. Dont think about dieting and woking out tomarrow, next week or next month. Take it day by day and you will realize that it isn't that stressful anymore. Your new lifestyle will become a natural thing that you have to think less and less about every day. I and manyothers have had great success with this site. I know you can do it!
  • saram21
    Options
    BTW, be sure to fill out your inspirations section. Whenever you feel down read through them. It's a little reminder of why you started the site in the first place.
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    You've taken the first step towards a more comfortable life by joining MFP - look on it as a lifestyle change rather than a diet. You're among good company here, we all have a common goal to get slim and healthy. I wish you luck and love xxxx
  • janeldelmis
    Options
    Thank you so much for the wonderful encourgement. I truly want to feel good again, beautiful again. And I can already see such wonderful people to get to know. HUGs